Each of us has had times when our energy levels are low. Unfortunately, this is quite common lately. The cause for this conditions is irrelevant – it may be sickness, sadness, exhaustion (physical and/or mental), stress, overwork, an overdose of fitness and so on. The end result is the same. One way to deal with the issue is taking meds (which, of course, if prescribed by your doctor, we are not against). However, there is a natural way to fix the low energy levels. All you need are some simple natural ingredients and you Ninja Blender. You may use any of the Ninja family - Nutri Ninja, Ultimate Blender, Pulse System, etc. Whichever you have will do the job. The blender will help you benefit from the nutrients in the standard foods. We will now share a recipe which will invigorate you and boost your energy levels:
Ninja Smoothie for Energy
- Of all vegetables, the carrot has the highest levels of vitamin А (beta-carotene). This substance has proven antioxidant qualities. You may not know, but the carrot is also a natural cosmetic food – food for the skin, eyes and hair.
- If you knotted, we did not add any water to the Smoothie. We added, however, the cucumber with is 95% water, which helps the proper functioning of all organs.
- Apples and tomatoes are full of vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E, K. They are also full of minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium. Zinc, Copper, Manganese and last but not least – 19 types of amino acids, which, of course, are good for you.
- The lemon provides the mix with the needed vitamin C, which will help the body fight the infection.
- Spinach is also rich in vitamins C and A. It is also rich in iron. This combination makes it unique.
- If you want to clean your body from toxins there is nothing better than celery.
- Honey? Well … it will suffice to mention here, that this is the only food that never spoils and of course – tastes great.