• (Optional) – Try adding one teaspoon of vanilla extract
• (Optional) – Liquid stevia; just a few drops
• Start off by adding the coconut milk to the Ninja Blender
• Add the mangos
• Blend on setting number “2” of your Ninja Blender for 45 to 60 seconds, ensuring that the chunks of mango blend smoothly together.
• If you would like a more firm density, try freezing your frozen concoction overnight.
• Time required:3 – 5 minutes
You can change the recipe to your desires. For example, feel free to a small serving of your favorite fruits such as peaches or blueberries to create a Peach-Mango Mixer or Blueberry – Mango Masterpiece. The best way to do this is by taking two to four ounces of the frozen, chopped up fruits of your choice and by adding them to the Ninja Mixer. Next, add about 4 ounces of crushed ice. (Ice creams will also work if you do not have access to crushed ice.)
The previous frozen treats are great to make for summertime events in large quantities and also work as a great energy drink for professionals on the go!