The Ninja Blender family of appliances is usually associated with healthy nutrition. In the following article, we will enrich your experience. We will share a medical application of the Ninja Blender. This is a combination of ancient natural remedies and the modern technology of the Ninja Blender. Using the blender, you are mixing the old and the new – literally. Today we will share how you may cure your coughing when it occurs. Coughing is one of the most common ailments. When there is a blockage in your throat or air passages the coughing occurs. Coughing is caused, on the physical level, by the accumulation of slime in the lungs. This may be caused by the common flu, a cold, smoking, air pollution and many other similar causes. Below is a recipe with which you can cure /or if it chronic – ease the coughing attack/ your cough without any meds, just by using natural products and, of course, your Ninja Blender:
Natural Remedy for Coughing
Nutrition Facts:The above recipe is not exactly for nutrition purposes, but rather for remedy of your cough. We will not indulge here in the calories of the tablespoon of the “Natural Coughing Remedy” but will share why this remedy works. The bottom line is that you just have made a natural remedy mix for curing your cough with is extremely vitamin-reach. Here is how it works:
- The ancient Romans, Greeks and Thracians used the onion for curing many illnesses. The onion leaves contain phytoncides, which help destroy bacteria causing flu, tuberculosis, and others which may cause the cough. Further, the onion is extremely vitamin rich having А, В1, В2, Е, К, РР. These help the body deal with any illness.
- The seeds are fiber, Omega-3 and microelements rich. These suppress and ease any inflammation in the organism, boost metabolism and ease asthma symptoms.
- The lemon provides the mix with the needed vitamin C, which will help the body fight the infection.
- The ginger is a great natural “cleaner” of the body. It speeds up metabolism, stops colds and flues, strengthens the whole organism. It is also rich in vitamins С, В1, В2, B5, В6, and microelements.
- What can we say about the honey? Well … it will suffice to mention here, that this is the only food that never spoils! Honey has been found in the pyramids as offerings to the pharaohs, aged thousands of years and … still edible.