Natural Remedy for Coughing
Nutrition Facts:The above recipe is not exactly for nutrition purposes, but rather for remedy of your cough. We will not indulge here in the calories of the tablespoon of the “Natural Coughing Remedy” but will share why this remedy works. The bottom line is that you just have made a natural remedy mix for curing your cough with is extremely vitamin-reach. Here is how it works:
- The ancient Romans, Greeks and Thracians used the onion for curing many illnesses. The onion leaves contain phytoncides, which help destroy bacteria causing flu, tuberculosis, and others which may cause the cough. Further, the onion is extremely vitamin rich having А, В1, В2, Е, К, РР. These help the body deal with any illness.
- The seeds are fiber, Omega-3 and microelements rich. These suppress and ease any inflammation in the organism, boost metabolism and ease asthma symptoms.
- The lemon provides the mix with the needed vitamin C, which will help the body fight the infection.
- The ginger is a great natural “cleaner” of the body. It speeds up metabolism, stops colds and flues, strengthens the whole organism. It is also rich in vitamins С, В1, В2, B5, В6, and microelements.
- What can we say about the honey? Well … it will suffice to mention here, that this is the only food that never spoils! Honey has been found in the pyramids as offerings to the pharaohs, aged thousands of years and … still edible.