The Most Delicious Ninja Blenders Ice Cream Recipes
Who doesn’t love ice cream? It doesn’t matter how old you are, let`s just admit that most of the earth`s current population are big fans of that amazing invention. Do you know what is even better than ready-made ice creams? Doing it on your own! Ninja Blenders are great multi-function home appliances. They can be used in almost anything when it comes to the kitchen. There are endless Ninja Blenders recipes, but here in this article we decided to take a closer look on the ice cream related ones.
- Add the vanilla pudding mix to the whole milk in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the mixture lightly with a wire whisk until it dissolves for approximately one minute. Avoid over-mixing as it may lead to thickening the mixture and it will be harder to pour.
- Pour the mixture in ice cube trays, then place the tray in the freezer for eight hours.
- Add the vanilla ice cubes to the 56- ounce Ninja food processing bowl, then mix it with ½ a cup of espresso coffee and the half and half. Using the crush function, process the mix for 30 seconds.
- Add the dark chocolate-covered almonds to the mix, then crush for another 30 seconds.
- Serve the ice cream and enjoy its unique taste.
- Well, we all know what you will be searching for in this particular part of the article. The Calories. The ice cream has 256 calories per 4-Oz serving. Yes, it may be a little bit too much, but I promise you that you will be eating one of the best Ninja Blender ice cream recipes.