The truth is that more and more people are trying to live healthier lives. This is no longer such a difficult task, provided that it is really easy to get hold of a Ninja Blender. Shakes, soups as well as many other natural fresh foods may be prepared using your blender. Smoothies made with the Ninja Blender (any of the Ninja family) may also be used as a cure for many ailments. In this article, we will share with you one of the many “medical mix” recipes:
Body Rejuvenation Mix (BRM for short)
Nutrition Facts:The bottom line is that we are getting a product with is extremely vitamin-reach. Each of the ingredients contains:
- The almonds are the best source of vitamin Е, which is a strong antioxidant and prevents cancer. It is especially good for people doing heavy physical work or exercises and get tired. The almonds will ease muscle tension and provide the necessary energy for the body. Almonds also have the vitamin B-complex, magnesium and calcium. These are important for the brain, muscles, bones and general body condition.
- Raisins contain proteins, fiber, vitamins В6, С, Р, РР and К and antioxidants. They are also rich in magnesium, copper, phosphorus, manganese, selenium.
- Hazelnuts are rich in vitamins Е and F, microelements: zinc, iodine, chrome. Microelements are scarce in today’s standard meals. This is especially true for kids.
- The horseradish is a great “cleaner” of the body. It speeds up metabolism, stops colds and flues, strengthens the whole organism. It is also rich in vitamins С, В1, В2, В6, potassium, phosphorus and iron. The horseradish is a natural antibiotic which boosts the immune strength of the body, improves digestion, stimulates blood circulation and work of the heart and liver and is a good diuretic. The horseradish is great for losing weight.
- What can we say about the honey? Well … it will suffice to mention here, that this is the only food that never spoils! Honey has been found in the pyramids as offerings to the pharaohs, aged thousands of years and … still edible.